A house remodeling; First design project.

Hi, uhm… I’m new in this site and this is my first project about intradesign, it’s a remodelation. I really don’t have much experience in Blender -At the end I only have 1-2 months using this- but I want to learn. So… I accept any coment about this -Please forgive the noob errors, this it’s like “my first steps”-. Here it’s a picture of a part of the house that needs a remodel and their 3D model, respectively.

Nice, you did good for a beginner. I see that you are using the blender internal. When using the mirror in your materials try using the fresnel and blend on your model. There are a bunch of sites to tell you about fresnel and how it works. This will help to improve your render. Most don’t use blender internal for interior designs anymore. If you need some free tutorials or lessons based on what I see. I think that Blenderguru.com and Creativeshrimp.com will help most you in this field. Their tutorials and lessons are in the field of Design, Lighting, and Realism. Some other quality sites I’ve been to are CGcookie.com, Blendernation.com, CGmasters.net. Of course there are many more.

Not saying blender internal isn’t good for this type of thing. Nice quick concepts can be done with blender internal for companies. Here in my state in america I’ve seen same quality renders like yours from recent legitimate companies. There really isn’t a right or wrong way unless your client wants it in a certain way. That is why I posted some sites that can boost your learning.

It is good job for beginner! Looks like quick concept. But there are some technical mistakes in remodeling project. http://futurevisionremodeling.com you can visit this site. They provide free consultation on any house modeling projects.

Not bad fom a novice ! House modelling can be fun if you know what you’re doing Removable pool fence