* Finally correct lengths (= shank, thread heights). Had been off by 2mm before.
* Support for standards ISO 225, ISO 888.
* Sort presets in the GUI properly (e.g. ..., M6, M8 before M10, M12, ...)
* Split existing presets into fine, coarse
* Added M16, M20.
* Performance fixed. This did take longest ... colleagues, it's done. This was an important fix saving our time.
* module name issues fixed:
Okay from now on the folder name no longer is important. Used . for relative inclusion of necessary references. Long live dynamic code. Thanks comrades for your help.
=> Should work now even without removing the "-master" suffix when downloading the .zip from the repository! Using Git for acquiring the code is still the preferred way though because it allows easier update to a more recent or stabler version and permits to contribute back.