Porsche 918 Spyder with Weissach Package

UPDATE :

Hey there !

I’m digging up this topic, now that i have more spare time, i’ll try to finish this beast as she deserve it well :sunglasses:

This is the kind of renders i’m willing to acheive at the end, while all the modeling, texturing and compositing :

Wish me good luck ! :sweat_smile:

Hi everyone :D, hope you are all doing fine

its been a while since i touched blender, due to my studies and now that i finally have some free time, so i decided to start another project, another great car, and i hope i will be better at modeling and rendering.

I chosed to model this car because of it “unusual” curves, it will be a good challenge trying to replicate the shape, I also plan on making it my most detailed model yet :yes:

Peace :slight_smile:

Done the side part, it is quite crazy how it is shaped there, i had to see lots of refs and vids of the actual car to get a clear idea :spin:

render :

wires :

I got excited when I saw this thread, you always do a good job. Good luck, and I wait for your next updates.
If I may point some minor things out, the part of the air vent closest to the door might need to be tightened up a bit, and there might be a small bump in the lower left corner around the headlight.

thanks ctdabomb, for the bump, i think it a lighting problem (the matcap) because i rechecked and it seems fine, for the air vent u can see it clearly on this vid > https://youtu.be/Xwxhp4KmxBQ?t=55 idk, tell me what u think.

here is a small update :

wires :

done with the main back body part.

wires :

render :

Great work so far. I will be watching this thread closely.

just a small update, started adding some details (headlights, backlights etc…) :

and here’s a close up :

peace :slight_smile:

Hey there !

I’m digging up this topic, now that i have more spare time, i’ll try to finish this beast as she deserve it well :sunglasses:

started working on the back, nothing much, but yeah anyway :roll_eyes: :

Any crits ?

Peace

More work done today, made the grid for the engine :

Also took some time ajusting the spoiler, I think that it is enough for the grid itself, moving on to other parts :grin: