Animation Distorted Upon Unreal Engine 4 Import

First off, I would like to state that I and another have been searching the web for quite some time now trying to find a fix for this issue. We have done just about everything to our knowledge.

As mentioned above when exporting from Blender into UE4 using .fbx, the animation comes out partially distorted. At first the imported model is fine, but as soon as the animation is applied that’s where the issue lies. Below is a picture of the distorted animation.

There are no modifiers in the blend file (other than the armature modifier). All bones have an applied loc, rot, and scale when in the main pose. The screen shots below show the export process from Blender v2.75.

I unchecked Add Leaf Bones because it was causing an issue adding a root bone on export. When we import it into UE4, we drag and drop it into the Content Browser. We leave all the default settings, but make sure it imports the animations as well.

This is what the animation does after importing to UE4. As you can see, the feet and lower legs are the only bones having issues everything else is as needed. This happens with every animation from this project.

Not sure how to upload the Blend file, every time I try it states it failed to load. Happens on all .blend files I try.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.