No idea where to start

I have a couple of basic scripts I want to write for blender and I’m completely new to coding. I’ve read the beginner guide that is stickied in this forum, and while I respect what it’s for, as someone who is completely new, it’s not for me. It seems to have an assumption that you already know how to code and doesn’t give you any information on how to get started on that.

I’d really like some kind of guide that just punches you in the gut and says “do this, go here, read this, shut up.” Is there something like that? Do any of you have an idea where I might find something like that?

It looks like blender uses python and C…? I don’t know either, but I think def in python means define. That’s about it. I don’t know what that is or what it sits in the workflow. Let’s say I want to make a script… I know that there’s a text editor in blender. I think I need to type something like import bpy, and then do some code and then hit Run Script. How do I get the code in the middle of that?

It’s 6am and I’ve spent the last 3 hours read documentations and wikis and I don’t know any more about coding than before. Please throw me anything you have, I’ll take whatever you can think of.

I think you should first learn c and python . Then i build the blender and follow the instruction the instruction and most importantly have patient . It takes time .But trust me take a time it worth just follow the instruction .
Happy Coding !!