Network rendering for fluid simulation

Hi everybody
I have a problem: i try to render a fluid simulation with my 2X Ubuntu server using network render but no succes.
Someone know how to render a fluid simulation using network render ?

(Sorry for my bad english)

I assume you want to render the scene rather than bake the fluid simulation ?
Ensure all the machines can access the fluid cache files

yeah but the problem is i want to control evrything from the client and i don’t want to set manually the rendering from all slaves, i just want to connect the slaves and the client to the master and start the rendering from my client :confused:

yeah but the problem is i want to control evrything from the client and i don’t want to set manually the rendering from all slaves, i just want to connect the slaves and the client to the master and start the rendering from my client :confused:

Yeah but the problem is i don’t want to set manually every slaves, i just want to connect slaves and client to the master, drop my blender rendering file, start it and my slaves will do it.However, do i have to share my file with the slaves?

Yeah but the problem is i don’t want to set manually every slaves, i just want to connect slaves and client to the master, drop my blender rendering file, start it and my slaves will do it.However, do i have to share my file with the slaves?