Need a 3d character artist for RPG game (like diablo, baldurs gate.) 50usd per char

The Orisnitsi Prophecies VOL:I the Soulwell

Im bumping this thread because I need someone to make me more characters. initially I need 2 characters.
Im using pretty simple 3d characters from fuse, but the 2 main characters i need certain customizations. The main villain is a undead looking abit like rob zombie robzombietour2016.com/wp-conte… He is tall and wearing tattered robe torn with a belt.

The other character I need is the main character looking abit like www.viralthread.com/wp-content… ronda rousey, badass with armor, bastard sword and a bow on her back, black and yellow cloak ontop of her armor, looking abit like the yellow stripe. and long dark blond hair, abit darker then ronda rousey static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub… like this color theme if its possible. The muscalar female default in fuse is fine, but head needs to look abit prettier, and needs clothes.

i pay u 50usd per char, thats 100 usd for both… U can use the muscelar female body from fuse if u want, i can send it to u if u dont have fuse, and just make the head hair and clothes custom. I need it to be imported to unity later on, are u familiar with unity?

Im using fuse for most of my characters, but i need certain customizations. I need clothes, tattooes and hair created and imported into fuse later on if u are interested, 20usd per piece