Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    ----[3.27a]----

New/improved:

• Game Engine Export: New "Universal" type next to "Generic" and "Humanoid", to export a simplified bones hierarchy for any creatures (biped, quadrupeds, any peds...)

Fixed:
    • Internal fbx export weirdness: exporting lips bones in Humanoid could lead to strange rotation. Fixed by adding unnoticeable noise displacement to make the bones not perfectly vertical.
    • Restricted the drivers deletion to the duplicated fingers when removing the fingers from a duplicated arm.
    • Reverting the Push Bone operation after exporting could be incorrect for the scale transform.
    • Make sure auto-keyframe is disabled before exporting

universal_01.jpg

universal_02.jpg

Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    I'm still not sure why some people absolutely want to remove the picker
    For me personally it's just unnecessary data in the file. I always set my armature to X-Ray view, I never use any of the secondary adjustment bones, so I really don't have much use for it. Every bone can be picked easily straight from the character. Also, the picker creates tons of unnecessary tracks in the dopesheet. And in game development I want to keep the number of keyframes down to an absolute minimum, (Especially when working on mobile games.) since it can have a huge impact on performance, at least in my experience.

I know you probably put endless hours of work into that picker, and it is a real shame that I'm not using it. Your work on every aspect of this amazing add-on is greatly appreciated, don't get me wrong. Maybe I'll need the picker one day when I go for something a little more complex than a mere game character...

Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    -Select the armature, go to Edit Mode, select all picker bones and delete them
    -Selet the "rig_ui" object in the outliner, child of the "rig" armature, right click > Delete Hierarchy
    Yes, that's how I've been doing it so far. I'll just make a "Remove Picker" button for myself then to speed this up. (Please forgive me. )

Great addon, long waited for this. I have a question. How to make a rig of teeth and tongue?

@wiimote: Thanks for explaining. No worries, I know we all have different habits, ways of working.

. Also, the picker creates tons of unnecessary tracks in the dopesheet.
    Yes, in the NLA by default all objects in the scene even without animation datas are displayed, including the rig UI objects, but it can be easily hidden by disabling this button (maybe you already know it, but it may be useful for others):

Attachment 506001

Also if you use the Action/Dopesheet editor, they should never show anyway.

And in game development I want to keep the number of keyframes down to an absolute minimum,
    The picker won't add more keyframes, all bones buttons are non-keyable by default. And they're not exported in FBX.

Ok, I'll consider to add a button to remove/add the picker quickly.

@Alex Netkachev: The teeth and tongue rigs are parts of the facial setup of the character.
    [edited] if you mean how to assign vertex groups, use the "tong_01,02,03.x" and "c_teeth_top", "c_teeth_bot". You can quickly search for these groups by using the filter option of the vertex groups list, they're included by default after binding the meshes. It may be necessary to remove them from unwanted parts (skin that does not contain the mouth parts)
    Last edited by lucky; 21-Nov-17 at 05:31.

Thanks for the answer. I thought that I could add the vertex groups to the teeth and the tongue from the right bones using parentig armature deform and weight paint. I could not find in any layer where the def-bones are.

lucky,

I have blender 2.79 (not sure which version) I purchased autorig pro some months ago, and enjoyed doing the initial rigging. Smoother as well as quicker in positioning bones. While much improved as far as weighting. But then I hadnt touched it for awhile as I was focused more on a single work.

Last week, having finalized my character project, I picked up autorig again to get him walking. However upon looking at tutorial videos I noticed my version, the 3.0 pro version, is missing several "things." Like the autoscale button for importing animation files. As well the rig editing features (much like a cage rig) that was shown in the tutorial.

So I assumed it possibly had been loaded improperly. I then removed it from Blender 2.79 with the intention of re-installing it right after. And afterwards I went into User preferences add-ons, and via "install from file" button, I selected the auto-rig master zip file, and hit the "install from file" accept button, and ... nothing. Auto rig pro wont reload!

So I'm requesting assistance

Possibly a better question ... how do I access updates?

Login, open My account then click on Downloads next to Receipt (PDF). That's not intuitive ...
    My short CGI film : The Crown

Thanks. The odd thing is, is it doesn’t reflect my purchase of autorig pro-Master. Although I have the zip file download.

Sorry for the late reply.

@Alex Netkachev: The deforming bones of the teeth and tong are "c_teeth_bot", "c_teeth_top", in the middle (ends with .x) and on the left and right sides (ends with .r, .l). It's weird if they're visible, is the Facial checkbox turned on?

@FXR: The downloaded file is a zip file containing the addons + a blend file + presets files. Unzip all in a new directory.
    Then make sure you install the "auto_rig_pro_master.zip" file (located in the "addons" folder), do not unzip it.
    Let me know if you can get it to work.

Auto-Rig Pro 3.30 was released.

It includes a new voxel engine for the finger detection, supporting more complex cases (curled fingers, A-Pose...)

Also the voxel skinning addon of meshonline is now fully compatible with Auto-Rig Pro. Thanks to its developer for fixing a little issue I had spotted. Great addon, if you have a few bucks to spend.

DSyHoxtXUAARNon.jpg

DSLGu8pXcAEAh_8.jpg

Lucky, Thanks for the response

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415