BlendMaster's Character Contest [CLOSED]

Hey Everyone! Welcome the first ever BlendMaster contest. I would like to make these contests monthly, but the only way I can do so is by gathering a large group of people to participate. The rules and guidelines for the contest are posted on my new website here: http://blendmaster.weebly.com/character_contest/character-contest

This forum is strictly for your final submission. Only one submission is allowed per participant. After you submit your image here with your name, within the next 24 hours, I will upload it to the contest page. That is where people can make comments about the contest as well as the submissions. All submissions are due prior to August 30th, 2016. The winner will be announced 3 days later, September 2nd, 2016.

As of now, there is no monetary reward. You will only have the satisfaction of improving your skills. Hopefully as this grows though, I might be able to add some better rewards. If you win, and you create a time-lapse video of you making your image, it will be featured on my website until the end of the following contest. So happy blending everyone, and please share this with everyone you can so that we can get as many participants as possible.

CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED

My submission. Hope you like it. Cheers.
I’ll send you the blend file in an email. Cheers!

Hi.
Rather rushed work from me but I hope this will do. :slight_smile:

Its a little bit lower resolution than I had planned coz blendernation doesnt allow higher res stuff.