Demon Skull

Hey all!

I’m trying to create a skeleton of a monster/demon. So far, I’ve just gotten the skull down, but I’d like some criticisms on it at an early stage. I’m going to rework it in Zbrush, but i’m curious if anybody has any critiques/suggestions that’d be great. I’m thinking of making something aggressive looking/animal like, whilst keeping a slight human resemblance.

Let me know what you think!

You can maybe do the jaw and sides wider so it looks more intimidating, but them again it’s just an opinion. Depends on the kind of demon that you want to do, great model BTW

Okay, I’ve re-worked a bit of the face (mostly the eye sockets, and a bit of the horns) and I got a view with it’s mouth open. I’m bringing it into Zbrush to add a bit of finer detail and retouch, but does anybody have any ideas as to what I could add?

Oh, and I’m planning on making it a fairly large, winged guy. Again, feedback is welcome!

If it’s a big guy you could round up the skull more, you can make the forehead and chin wider and then the horns would be a bit more separated, hope it helps you. Looking nice BTW! Love those horns!

I went ahead and reworked it in zbrush, changing the overall shape of the head and changing the eyes a bit. I’ve also gone ahead started working on the spine.

Just a lil update.
I’ve done a bit more work on the guy, giving him most of his spine and ribs. I’m working on the cartilage for his ribs, and giving him arms. I am very pleased with the progress so far.

I’d say that he looks pretty scary as he is now, but I’m definitely planning on making him a bit more animal like with his limbs. (like bat wings or something)

Feedback is greatly appreciated!

Ok, I’ve really just been working on this on and off for a while, but I think I’ve made some progress with him. I added some limbs and messed around with the ribs a bit, and I really think he’s coming along. If anyone has any critiques as it is now, it’d be greatly appreciated. He has 91 bones as of now, so I still got a ways to go.