Best place for in depth tutorials?

I’m looking to get back into blender, but it’s been long enough since I’ve done it that a lot of things have changed or moved around some in the program and I was fairly advanced in my knowledge of the program way back when. I also don’t have a ton of funds so I can’t take many classes on the subject. I don’t really know what I’ll be using it for exactly, though I would like to try and learn techniques for modeling realistic scenes.

There is never an easy way like visiting “the place with in-depth tutorials” where everything you need will be handed out to you.

You may glance through many random tutorials with the hope that there will be 30 seconds of something actually useful for you per 30 minutes of video. The more efficient way is reading documentation - it is usually harder for beginners than watching videos, but if you say you were fairly advanced - documentation will serve you fine. And things that are undocumented (and there is a lot missing from documentation, because it’s wiki-like) may be found on general QA resources such as blender.stackexchange or Quora. And as a last resort you may post specific questions on forums, if you failed to dig a solution for your problem.

Other than that there’s no shortcuts with Blender (and pretty much everything else).
Good luck with your learning, it’s very fun actually.

^This, exactly. I couldn’t have put it better myself. Blender isn’t like a simple, straightforward path that you can be guided down with a three step tutorial. Blender is more like an ocean with so many possibilities and different directions you can take. Tutorials however, are like a map to a specific set of coordinates that you should only listen to if you know exactly where you want to go and what direction to take, like trying to model a realistic sports car. Otherwise, you should just dive in, swim around, and don’t be afraid to make mistakes because you can learn from them.

Youtube it.

For instance:
Alimayo Arango
Blender Guru

…in depth? (for me, yes.)