Gyra Light

I need your help how do gyra light in blender.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9b45PSnGDY

I´m not sure if your doubt is related to the light animation itself. the post process you will need to see those flashes or the entire effect.
For the light animation, you just need to add keyframes to the light intensity. The same you´ll do if you want to animate the light movement.
For flashing effect what you need is to composite the light. There are “Fog Glow” and “Streaks” filters inside “glare” filter so you need to isolate the light for the post-process.
I hope it help.

I was first open blender recently. How I do learning any tutorial?

How I do find any tutorial??

Moved from “General Forums > Blender and CG Discussions” to “Support > Lighting and Rendering” (it could also fit in the Compositing and Post Processing forum… please let me know if you’d like the thread moved there)

Thank you for information moved to post.

I´ve not time now to make any tuto now; but if you are new to blender, you can start searching for some channels in youtube like “sardi pax”, “blender HD”, “blenderdiplom”, “blender for noobs” and of course “gleb alexandrov”. You can look at the tutorials section in the forum too.

I´ve not time now to make any tuto now; but if you are new to blender, you can start searching for some channels in youtube like “sardi pax”, “blender HD”, “blenderdiplom”, “blender for noobs” and of course “gleb alexandrov”. You can look at the tutorials section in the forum too.

Well, I don’t what these none light tutorial… ???

Please help!!!

I don’t know exactly what kind of effect you need, and for what circumstances…

You can use a rotating spot light, or animate the light intensity, or do it in the material…

If you can tell us more about what you trying to accomplish, and show us some screens of the scene and object where you want that effect, maybe you’ll get a more detailed and precise answer.

:wink:

here’s a simple signal lamp :wink:

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6ZtalCcGVDyaYBYA/giphy.gif