Choose a number

Cant decide which handpainted item to make. So choose a number :smiley:

Hi there nice concepts, I would love to see 1 and 5, hope you do them all after a while they all look very interesting! Can’t wait to see them in blender

5! and 2, for the skull.

I’d do 5 :smiley:

i like the 4 :slight_smile:

I’m gonna say 3 or 6 because they have no love right now.

The 2 or the wood shield please!

2 and 6 (since everyone is picking two items).

5 looks like the most challenging. But medieval weapons have been done to death. How about some barding or a treadwheel crane?

Why the hell would i do threadwheel crane?? xD hahaha… If you need one I can make it, but where are you gonna use a handpainted threadwheel crane??

I would say that 4 and 6 are a good choice to go for, because they are clearly a set given that the guard on 4 (even though it’s not a functional guard) is a mini version of the shield.

But, if you are just wanting to make one item, then I would go with 2, it’s unique in that its simple without being too basic. You would have to work in a bunch of detail, especially around the skull and grip though.

THEN IT IS ❷ AND MAYBE ❺ ,depends on time that i have available. Thanks guys and see you later
(⌐■_■)

Why the hell would i do threadwheel crane?? xD hahaha… If you need one I can make it, but where are you gonna use a handpainted threadwheel crane??

Why at the local Castle construction site, of course. :stuck_out_tongue: Never mind…

I managed to find a free time to do final concept, now time to jump into the modelling and sculpting. See you later :smiley:

It looks good so far nanoradian :slight_smile: Can’t wait to see the final result.

Small update…

After retopology and baking maps here is my base color texture.

Would like to have your opinion :slight_smile: