Andino 2037

This car named Andino, was the first car made in Ecuador back in the 70’s. This is my post apocalyptic version of it. Done enterely in Blender. I use some materials from the Cycles Material Vault. Rendered in Cycles and some minor retouches done in photoshop :slight_smile:
Feel free to visit my website:www.carlossosa3d.com

1 Like

It is so hyper-realistic. I can’t beliefe it

Very nice work, nice muddy tyres, the modeling and texturing of the vehicle is amazing.

Thanks so much!

thanks Horizon!

looks really awesome. one thing to mention: the barbed wire on the frontbumper doesn´t make sense. you will have a lot of grass, bushes and dead corpses sticking there if you keep it. better use some sort of smooth mesh.

thanks, and yeah I never tought about that, great point

Great work! Really badass looking vehicle!
One tiny thing that bothers me is the material and sharp edges of the lower section of the bumper. It doesn’t look quite as realistic as the rest… but thats a really small thing, great job over-all :slight_smile:

Thanks Guss! Now that you mention it, it does look kind of too sharp, I’ll keep it in mind next time. Thanks for the feedback. Cheers!

I am interested on the way you blend the background with the ground, can you tell me how was that process please?? Great work btw

Hi Joni, thanks. Sure, the hard part was to find a picture matching my scene’s perspective but a friend who is a photographer helped me with that. Tre trick to blend the 3d floor with the BG was finding a similar texture and color correcting it until it matched. Hope that helps! Cheers

Everything is really nice well done :).

This is fantastic! Well done :slight_smile:

So simple, yet so perfect. Thanks!

I love this. This is something that looks like it would actually work haha.

How did you texture the ground so seamlessly?

Thanks xlxs!

Hi Andrew, thanks so much! The floor was made using the Grass Essentials :slight_smile:

Amazing artwork! I feel the zombies above this render :smiley:

Hi LetswritersWrite, tha BG is a picture that I friend took matching the same angle as my 3D view. Tre trick to blend the 3d floor with the BG was finding a similar texture and color correcting it until it matched. Hope that helps! Cheers

Thanks Besa Art! Maybe I should include some zombies next time :slight_smile: