Twixtor effect in Blender

Hey everyone,
does anyone know how to do a similar effect to Twixtor’s super slow-motion effect for videos in Blender?
Or any program that does not cost an arm and a leg to do? lol
Thank you!

There are no optical flow tools in Blender. But you can try Fusion or Nuke non-commercial, they are both free for personal use, and Fusion also for commercial stuff.

Wouldn’t that make an awesome add-on for Blender? :smiley:
Thanks for the reply! Do you have a link to Fusion, I’ve never even heard of it :confused:

Link for Fusion:
https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/fusion

Trying out the Nuke Oflow node would definitely be good as well, as kesonmis mentioned.

And if you haven’t heard of it yet, might want to keep an eye on Natron as well.

Next release of Natron will supposedly have some optical flow tools, if their roadmap is accurate.

Thanks so much! I am going to check out Natron since it’s free, that would be amazing if they have optical flow tools in the next release…

Yeah, it’s a really cool tool. Still needs a lot of work to get it to a professional level, but it’s fairly good as is.

Also, I checked again, and optical flow is planned for the future, but not the next release. Sorry to get your hopes up then dash them again. :stuck_out_tongue: