Page 178 of 178 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178
Results 3,541 to 3,548 of 3548
    According to the blender developper facebook page, Joshua is developing keyframe editing in the timeline ! Another good surprise !

Apparently it could be timeline and dopesheet at the same time, maybe it is related to the responsive UI, would be awesome to just stretch the timeline to make it a dopesheet !
    Last edited by Thornydre; 19-Apr-18 at 09:01.

I like this spherical with axis casted to the sphere.
    preview-viewmanipulator_sketch1.jpg

Screen_Shot_2018-04-19_at_13.59.56.png

Hopefully we won't have two Y axes :/

Just a typo in the mockup. Not even worth pointing out IMHO

If some developer reads this, please, consider to change the lightprobes solution to something better and modern!!! like the remedy paper about lightprobe calculation in realtime.

I know that could sound excesive, but the actual lightcache is a old and bad solution for actual videogames, worst for render solutions like EEVEE. And it will be a problem in near future of eevee

Originally Posted by DcVertice View Post
    If some developer reads this, please, consider to change the lightprobes solution to something better and modern!!! like the remedy paper about lightprobe calculation in realtime.

I know that could sound excesive, but the actual lightcache is a old and bad solution for actual videogames, worst for render solutions like EEVEE. And it will be a problem in near future of eevee
    Agreed, but keep in mind that the newer effects are orders of magnitude more difficult to implement. The SIG Asia presentation from last year is the cutting edge right now, but I've spoken with PhDs in the field who still don't fully understand the math involved.
    Long time 3D artist and member of the official Cycles Artists Module
    https://www.youtube.com/user/m9105826 - Training, other stuff. Like and subscribe for more!
    Follow me on Twitter: @mattheimlich or on my blog

in the latest build armature and bones working pretty good
    any idea when modifiers will be implemented?

Originally Posted by m9105826 View Post
    Agreed, but keep in mind that the newer effects are orders of magnitude more difficult to implement. The SIG Asia presentation from last year is the cutting edge right now, but I've spoken with PhDs in the field who still don't fully understand the math involved.
    I don't understand the complexity of make the implementation of something like that, could be easy or impossible, I don't know. And maybe the example is not the best, but the true is that actual eevee solution with light cache is cheap for realtime, but a really pain to use, worst in render and with a lot of problems that would make really hard to use in production with high quality.