Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138
Results 2,741 to 2,742 of 2742
    Originally Posted by DcVertice View Post
    Could be great that blender2.8 had a new brush presets manager. Without F textures, keeping icons and textures properly... Each time that I update blender I need to reimport all my textures, fix path of textures and icons, see the textures mixed with scene textures....
    OMG Yes! Maybe you should make a Right Click Select post for this. Maybe it's going to be taken care of or made possible by the asset management project?

Originally Posted by DcVertice View Post
    Could be great that blender2.8 had a new brush presets manager. Without F textures, keeping icons and textures properly... Each time that I update blender I need to reimport all my textures, fix path of textures and icons, see the textures mixed with scene textures....
    Yes, since the textures for painting are all missing right now as far as actual usage goes, I liken it to the same way most modifiers are not there yet. The work is going well, and the progress is great but this is more reason for the code quest support. I am hopeful that we might see a better use of the texture nodes here as well.