Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859
Results 1,161 to 1,175 of 1175
    I hope we can something similar to what @savage posted on hair

Sergey just committed a huge batch of depsgraph commits related to the new 'copy on write' system and granular updating.

Nice to see serious work on the depsgraph resume, since I know it will pave the way for powerful new features and workflows not possible before.
    Sweet Dragon dreams, lovely Dragon kisses, gorgeous Dragon hugs. How sweet would life be to romp with Dragons, teasing you with their fire and you being in their games, perhaps they can even turn you into one as well.
    Adventures in Cycles; My official sketchbook

Originally Posted by savage
    I was looking at Yadoob's model which looks amazing by the way but I noticed the hair wasn't casting a shadow properly. Then I recalled this video I saw which I will post below if I'm able. Does anyone know if this could be implemented or if it will be implemented?
    I think you need to ask Luca Rood as he did a lot with implenting the hair for both Clay and Eevee.

Another test.
    No real editing in the current build without crashing. most of this is baked down subdiv and armatures as the are not respected as yet either.

Cool!
    I can not wait for Blender 2.8 to support armature rigs and physics to see what you talented people can do with Eevee
    Be patient, English is not my language.

Videos on youtube are getting better and better. Gorgeouseness is increasing. That Blade Runner clip is unbelievable!
    (and it also clearly shows how much volumetrics are a huge plus in image and lighting composition)
    Everything's relative. Even saying "Everything's relative".

Actually the problem is that compose a scene with blender 2.8 is really hard. Some objects are not selectionable, other have other problems,... But eevee is really good.

Originally Posted by DcVertice View Post
    Actually the problem is that compose a scene with blender 2.8 is really hard. Some objects are not selectionable, other have other problems,... But eevee is really good.
    In some cases, the devs. are now accepting bug reports for 2.8. If you believe that some of the difficulties are due to bugs, then you can report them.
    Sweet Dragon dreams, lovely Dragon kisses, gorgeous Dragon hugs. How sweet would life be to romp with Dragons, teasing you with their fire and you being in their games, perhaps they can even turn you into one as well.
    Adventures in Cycles; My official sketchbook

Eevee looks stunning as do the demos! Should there be Antialiasing or supersampling, it would be hard to tell if it's realtime.

On another note. I have tried to load some relatively big scenes into 2.8 to see what happens to performance. Each resulted in crash. I assume it is normal and unrelated to eevee, but more to do with backwards comparability? It's 100% ok, just trying to understand if it's too early to test or should I start rebuilding scenes from scratch in 2.8. Tnx

Originally Posted by Ace Dragon View Post
    In some cases, the devs. are now accepting bug reports for 2.8. If you believe that some of the difficulties are due to bugs, then you can report them.
    I think that is only the alpha state of the 2.8

Originally Posted by cgstrive View Post
    Eevee looks stunning as do the demos! Should there be Antialiasing or supersampling, it would be hard to tell if it's realtime.
    Is it a developement goal to have AA while working in the viewport? I hope so
    Everything's relative. Even saying "Everything's relative".

Originally Posted by lsscpp View Post
    Is it a developement goal to have AA while working in the viewport? I hope so
    Yes, it's in the planning. The only thing that is not cear if it will be in realtime is the soft shadows. But I will want see a better solution for shades that actually for realtime.

do we know something new?

Originally Posted by grsaaynoel View Post
    Another test.
    No real editing in the current build without crashing. most of this is baked down subdiv and armatures as the are not respected as yet either.
    grsaaynoel I love this. Great model and a great Eevee showcase.
    Quicksand has no sense of humor

Thanks Safetyman!

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859