Need modelers and animators for 3D show

Hey like the title says, we need people who can model and animate a 3D show for us. It is a sort of fan-fiction but not really based off the basic concept of things like the matrix and sword art online.
The show follows five friends trapped in a video game that kills the players in real life (that’s the “fan-fiction” part of the story). The show will follow these five as they overcome obstacles to beat the game and free everyone in humorous and emotional ways. On the way to this goal, they encounter different types of Players and computers that change the way they view the situation around them and their views on life. The show is an original work written by me and even though it borrows a main concept, the actual story is completely original.
The modeling and animating would be quite time consuming but I can assure the final product will be something to we all will be proud of. All credit for modeling and animating will go to you of course but I can not promise compensation for your time but you never know what could happen down the road. If anyone shares the dream of seeing their work come alive along with me, then please message me with any questions or interest and we can make our dreams come true.

I would love to help. I don’t want to put too much time in though, but I would love to make a few background pieces. If you need me to make anything quick for you, just email me at [email protected].

Bello there,

Are you still looking for people? Are there any particular requirements? I would love to help you with your project, I’m an entry level modeler. Let me know if you are ok with that

Hi, there;

I have a long-time experience with animaton (in general), and I’m interesting in experiencing some character animation in Blender (maybe picking 1 character to animate, for example, if it’s a short movie). Actually, I want to test out my 3D Animation skills in someone else’s project, since I don’t have anything on my own right now that would drive me in - and I take waaay too long modelling my own stuff, I’d rather just focus on 3D Animation. Feel free to contact me.

[email protected]

Hi!
Still need some help? I am a modeler and rigger… I would be glad to help out, you can check out my portfolio here:

then maybe email me here:
[email protected]