OMG, EyeBalls been here for 10 years!

To celebrate my 10th year using blenderartists.org I am posting all my released Games, Demos and Screensavers created over the last 16 years with BGE.
Unreleased games will not be mentioned, but I have tons of them. :smiley:

Guys, BA has become really hostile for me lately, if you want to argue, please donā€™t start a stupid argument, just be quiet!

I have lost memory of the starting dates of most of these, I have used the last updated file date instead.
In no particular order, and dont blame me if I dont know my own work, Iā€™m old and this is from memoryā€¦

1.Down the Rabbit Hole(KiD 3)(2016)(MMORPG)(only Linux & Windows game)
This is by far my best work ever, itā€™s not all mine but itā€™s all legal, it is the 3rd installment to my KiD series of games.
Itā€™s based on Free Realms by SOE but itā€™s not identical in every way, itā€™s got many features to boast and,
of all my games the most work has gone into this one! and, it is currently the only game I will provide updates for.

So what is KiD about and why is it always rated?
Well, to cut a long story short itā€™s an infinite procedural world and the secret to making generatable worlds and characters is DNA,
so I named my kid KiD. Yeah I am the Father! *Puts hand up, ā€œThe bastard is mineā€

As you can see, itā€™s very trippy almost like Alice in Wonderland and thats where the name Down the Rabbit Hole comes fromā€¦
The game is insane and if you play it you will know why. And yes, I try to make my games as insane as possible.

No one online? well, youā€™re supposed to be playing the game, itā€™s not Social Networking and you can bearly type after what I have done.

2.Ficks(2014)(MMORPG)
This is the same Core used for Down the Rabbit Hole, it features tons of Fan Art! I am not providing support for this game and it has tons of bugs,
But you can download it if you are curious, the server is still up.

3.Daachat(2013)(MMO-Chat)
This was done as an MVP MMO core and has been used for Ficks and Down the Rabbit Hole,
As you can see there is lots of suzanne and primitives lying everywhere and itā€™s nutsā€¦ and Bolts!

4.K2D(2013)(RPG)
K2D well, I used the same core as KiD 1 added a few features and just dumped it, I do regret not providing years of updates,
I really feel like this game could have been something more.

5.KiD(KiD 1)(2012)(RPG)
KiD!!!.. well, if you have been reading, you know the story by now, also my second best game! :smiley:

6.Bone 3(2011)(Point and Click adventure or Quest game or SCUMM)
Bwahahahahaā€¦ if you are not pissing in your pants after finishing this gameā€¦
You need to smile more and take up being a stand up comedian and see if people laugh at you!

Itā€™s set in an institution, I wont spoil it for you, but, basically you are Bone and you wake up in a padded cell!
Enjoy escaping with loads of puzzles and adult humour!

7.Bone 2(2008)(Infinite/Random Space Shooter)
also, Bwahahahaā€¦ Youā€™re Bone, you live on the street, you meet 2 guys who want you to sell drugs and some rich gay dude pays you to drive your Scooter.
Enjoy the ride!!!

8.50 to Life(2008)(Screensaver)
The Screensaver takes place in a prison! The coolest thing is, the Screensaver is synchronised with reality!
So, at night he sleeps, eats 3 times a day, lifts weights, goes to the loo!

9.Potato Island(2012)(Screensaver)
I originally started this in 2001 but only learnt to do the AI a few years later, so, itā€™s about a family of 4 Potatos who live on an island!
They worship a big Gold Potato, work, play and just have fun being Potato!

10.Tank(2007)(Infinite level Shooter)
I originally started this in 2002, I managed to get it finished by 2004 with some really bad looking code and lots of logic bricks.
The game is based on an old Nintendo game I used to play as a kid, called Battle City (I think), itā€™s basically the same but itā€™s 3D.

11.Spur Indian(2007)(Advert)
Aaaaah, oh yes, got my Pentium 4 in 2005 and wanted to max out on graphics, so I made thisā€¦
Itā€™s short, itā€™s funny if you catch it!

12.Snakes and Ladders(2007)(Board Game)
Aaah, cant remember how or why I made this, but it came out well.

13.Fire(2007)(Screensaver)
Would you believe, Fire worked in the garden, and I made a Screensaver of him working, the model of him is correct, but the garden is random.
He walks around pushing a Lawn Mower the entire time.

14.Tamagochie Specimen(2007)(Tamagotchi)
Thinking backā€¦ I decided to make something really ugly and I just loved something about itā€¦
Then it grew into this. :smiley:

15.The Bone in the Zone (bone 1)(2007)(Interactive Animation)
An interactive animation with a storyā€¦ you sit of the pavement begging for money, as you earn more money you are able to buy better things.
Including a Scooter, and well, Drugs.

16.Bike and Car(2007)(3D Catalogue)
I made a Car, I made a Bike and decided to finish it off like a catalogue.

Service pack 1???
Itā€™s just some files you need to run older stuff on newer Systems, itā€™s at the very bottom of the page if you need it.

download page and more info here: http://www.nicholasnel.com/website/frameset/showreel.html
*note, this is not my main page, itā€™s a collection of my best(released) private works over the years.
*Also, I need to update my site as itā€™s both old and broken in some browsers.

Cheers! and, happy BGEingā€¦

Attachments

Congratulations :cool: for being devoted for so many years to blender.

,one tip if you want people to download the games or at least have an idea of what are the games being listed it would be best (if possible) to upload a small video showcasing small segments of each of the games you listed :).
(also is it possible to download the files trough other links such as mediafire?)

[QUOTE=it would be best (if possible) to upload a small video showcasing small segments of each of the games you listed :).
[/QUOTE]

I agree with Fenice. Create a video showcasing the work to draw more attention.

I agree with this. Create a video to make a bigger draw.

hmmm, still waiting for something to respond to. If I can offer some advice, instead of reading other peoples comments, just read the opening post and try to come up with an original POV, I posted 16 programs and find the replies to be narrow minded, this usually happens and I donā€™t know of a way to fix it other than deleting your comments. making a movie? well, I donā€™t post here to get downloads or end users. I am well aware of the fact that this is a BGE related forum and expect a lot more variety and broad mindedness from a community this size.

Cheers. and I hope that as a community, you can fix this recurring problem.

Congrats I thinkā€¦

I donā€™t see whereā€™s the hostility you talk about, you know, if you be nice to others, they will be nice to you. You must have learned this since youā€™re here more than me (10 years, holy sheet).

Maybe you can get rid of that ā€œhostilityā€ by responding more nicely and being less egotistical. Maybe criticizing (POSITIVELY) other peoples work, and participating of other activities with the community too (As you said, we are a community, I donā€™t see you here too much, except when you are involved in a flame war or in your own posts and very rarely).

I noticed that you like to point errors in everyone, but do you ever self-evaluate?

Anyways, Iā€™m happy to see a truly devoted user, those are very rare nowadays :slight_smile:

This guy does have a point. ^

Hey really great to hear that youā€™ve been on the forum creating and posting games for over 10 years! Thatā€™s a big number! Iā€™m sure you achieved a lot during that time, and Iā€™m looking forward to what you will come up with in the future :smiley:

Thereā€™s a lot of "as you can see " but I rly canā€™t see anything? Are there some sort of problem here or did u simply forget to post screenā€™s and videos?

Gratz on 10 yearā€™s, now go get a life :wink:
(that one is a joke )

In the past there have been a lot of arguing, personal attacks and fighting around your posts, thatā€™s probably why ppl wonā€™t comment. I hope that you have learned something from the past, if you have Iā€™m sure that ppl will start leaving comments again, just give it time and make sure to behave properly :slight_smile:

From personal experience Iā€™m having a hard time posting this comment but as I believe in ppl I will anyway. Good work so far and Good luck in the future!