Akiyama Yukari

Akiyama Yukari from “Girls und Panzer”.

1 Like

Shame that nobody really commented on this yet. I think it looks very well done and I don’t see many non photorealistic works around here much. I don’t have much else to say besides good job. Keep up the good work.

This is just awesome wow she looks adorabol and cute. Is this cycle she looks like a high rez anime :slight_smile:

very cute!
congratulation.

Nothing to criticism, looks ironically good :3

10 /10

okay 1 post and direct top row… that great!. Looks nice, dont really understand why its top row though. Its a nice image but not really that special right

^At least it isn’t the ufo picture again. Also, non photorealistic works, especially good ones like this, are rare and hard to find in 3d works. Most of the npr works on the top row are made by the same 3 or 4 people (See the works made by people like Julien Kasper and Chebylshev). Then again, you could probably ask a mod as they decide what gets on the top row.

^^Ironically? I don’t see how anything about it is particularly ironic.

Nice work! very cute. I love the shiny hair.

Any future plans with this project?

This is the perfect blend between CG and anime. Well done.

Great work

Wow! That is amazing! Most of the anime-style renders I see have that odd look to them where something’s just a bit off about the proportions of the face (jaw too square, eyes too big and too far apart, mouth looks too low… I could keep going), but that one’s face is perfect! Nailed the Anime face! Great job!

Very cute! Love how you did the eyes and hair. I’ve got to mention that the edges of the mouth in the first shot looks a bit odd, but on than that, great job. You don’t see much npr around here, so this is a breath of fresh air. Keep up the good work!

Also, would you mind sharing the node setup for the hair? I’m curious how you did the coloration.

you really made that 2d design philosophy work really damn well in 3d.

There’s some strange deformations going on on that skirt, though.

Kawaii… loved the hairs.

Really good work, nice to see something cartoon here once in a while !

Nice job!!!

Very nice job. Looks really nice.:o Does she have a brother?

Top shelf indeed, thank you for posting!! NPR stuff is my keen interest and it is often underrepresented on 3D sites, but really is a great direction to go. I have done a number of piece, now you have set the bar and provoked me to respond. Well done.

Awesome job. It’s awesome seeing more anime blends around the internet.