Blueprints for Animals?

Hey there,
I´m looking for Blueprints with Animals.

The Problem is, I can´t find any Website (by Google) who has a lot of Blueprints with Animals, the most are only with Vehicles…
A few Sites have Animals, but only Horses, Dogs and Cats, no exotic.

I hope anyone can help me^^

Thanks

I tried to look. It’s strange that it’s hard to find animal blueprints haha. If you go to google images and search in the images, “Animal blueprint” there are a couple of them

you could try to find skeletons instead !
but blueprint are not that common for animals I guess

happy bl

Hey Guys,
sorry for the late Answer, I was hard working on my Game and some Animals^^

I search now in Google for Sideviews from Animals, like this:

Here now a few Animals I have created:

(The size of some animals must be changed)

What do you think about them?
I can´t draw really good, but I think it looks good^^

I would love to make them more real, but I don´t know how, with my bad Drawing-Skills…
I have tried to make nice Hair, but the “Particle Hairs” from Blender can´t be exported to UE4.

No one has any idea how I can improve my drawing skills?

Are there any good tools to make awesome textures?

What´s about hair in blender for ue4?

thanks for no answers, I did it by myself…

search “animal anatomy” instead.

You will get much better results

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=animal+anatomy&biw=1366&bih=608&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjP8saP1erQAhXEI8AKHZ-JAvIQ_AUIBigB

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=animal+anatomy&biw=1366&bih=608&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjP8saP1erQAhXEI8AKHZ-JAvIQ_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=animal+muscle+anatomy

If you are willing to pay for a resource, this is a good one - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Animal-Anatomy-Artists-Elements-Form/dp/0195142144

Short extract of the description of this book -

“Goldfinger not only covers the anatomy of the more common animals, such as the horse, dog, cat, cow, pig, squirrel, and rabbit, but also the anatomy of numerous wild species, including the lion, giraffe, deer, hippopotamus, rhinoceros, elephant, gorilla, sea lion, and bear. Included are drawings of skeletons and how they move at the joints, individual muscles showing their attachments on the skeleton, muscles of the entire animal, cross sections, photographs of live animals, and silhouettes of related animals comparing their shapes and proportions.”

Oh wow, thank you Jamie,
the idea for searching for anatomy is the best way^^

I was a few weeks ago in the library and found there a book “how to draw real animals”, but only with mouse and keyboard it´s not very easy…
But I think I found a good way to paint my animals, here´s a direct comparison between the first and last version of my fox:

The last version is a lot more realistic and good enough for my game (I only need to change the material settings)

Now I only need to draw all my animals in this way and maybe I can find a way to draw planes on the mesh (like it´s possible in maya) for more real hair, the hair particles are not working in UE4…
I don´t want add very much hair-planes, only for those like the mane of a horse or lion (maybe for tails too)

The new version of the fox looks much better :slight_smile:

Looks to be a perfect fit for a low poly, stylized game environment :slight_smile:

I would need to see more angles to be sure; but I think the muzzle on the fox is a tad too short, and the eyes are more on the front of the face than they should be (and maybe also a little too close to each other, the transition between the muzzle and the forehead is too smooth, and the ears look wrong facing inwards like that.

Thanks, Jamie B

@TiagoTiago
and the muzzle is too fat^^
My modelling skills are not very good (but I think, better than drawing skills), after I made a lot of animals, the models should look much better, but for now it´s good, everyone knows what it is…

Here´s a blog for all who want know about my own game: http://wilderness-game.blogspot.de/