*ISO* Adding Generic FBX Animations to a Model

I have 3 models and 5 - 10 animations that I’d like to add to each one as separately selectable animations for use in unity. The animations are all from the same source and in FBX format. I believe there is a difference in the face bones for the generic models from my Models which are FBX exports from DAZ Studio. I can also export them in dae or obj if that works better for you.

Pricing Info I’m looking for:

• Full Package above
  • 1 model with 1, 5 or 10 animations
  • 1 model with all animations and separate facial expressions added
  • 1 model with all animations and basic facial expressions added without animations provided beyond the body motions

I ask for the varied pricing because this is my first time commissioning this kind of work, but I have a need for much more work beyond this and would like to establish an ongoing relationship with a artist for this and many other projects.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Ted

Hello Ted,

a bit confusing to me so i can calculate the amont of work…

So you have 3 different models with animations already done, also the facial animations?
I could make a test and see how good the fbx animations import from DAZ works in Blender.

"
10 animations that I’d like to add to each one as separately selectable animations for use in unity.
"
I dont quite understand… the coding in Unity would be done by yourself correct?
what you need is someone who transfers those several animations- done in DAZ - to the 3 different chars and exports them to Unity as single animations in FBX?

If possible send me a mail with the files so i can do a quick test. After that i could make you an offer for the Job.

Best, David

David Monteiro

3D Character Animator

[email protected]