Wild hair defecting final render

Hey guys!

Anyone have an idea why I get a normal view on render view (prev.2) and then when i do render, I get hair at other places like in front of the face (prev.3)? Isnt render view giving a preview of how your render is going to look like?
In all views everything looks normal (edit, particle edit, solid, texture, material, render view), but when i do the render finally I get something like (prev.3)

Cheers and thanks for the help!

You have failed to supply a demo blend file for us to review so we can only guess given minimal info (for screenshots please always show the whole interface as you have actually cropped out all the important info)

Have you objects that are hidden in the viewport but still renderable (check ouliner)
The particle settings can have different settings for the viewport and for rendering, check them
Check modifiers that can have different settings for the viewport and for rendering, check them

Thank you Richard, I am new to this forum sry for not providing detailed information.

I found what the problem was. Since I created the eyes as a duplicate of part of the mesh from the head, they inherited the hair particles as I separated the selection to another object :/.

Tnx for your help!
This issue is solved.