sablezubaja art

Ok, i’ll put here some of my works
Critique and wishes are welcome.
“Grape”, watercolor

Attachments

Very good, pretty much nailed the material properties, the texture and highlight on the grapes. The graphite works you have on the site aren’t good, they’re amazing.

The name doesn’t need to be on there that big, unless there is a specific reason for that, it kind of distracts from the piece which already talks for itself.

Also not sure but I suspect there’s a tricky typing error on some of your pages. Software listings say “composing” and you might be confusing composition with compositing. I’ve done that before so thought to mention.

Someone could compose a composition, so he/she is composing the image with object placement, lines, relations etc. But compositing an image means combining multiple of its elements together to form the final image (composite), usually with adjustments and effects, and could use compositor in Blender to do that.

Even native english speakers have mixed that, understandably, but usually they’re “composting” which means they dump their art in a box in their backyard and let it rot.

First of all, JA12, thank you a lot, for your comments and critique and nice words for my works.

About the sign You are right! You will see, I change my sign in future works.

About Composing/compositing - thanks a lot, it was interesting and useful for me to know.
I try to learn English as much as I can, but mostly studying the tutorials about 3d art and special resources with text and grammar. As for me, it is a big challenge to write some post or to speak with someone in English. At the moment I have also german language classes.

Some new watercolors.

Attachments

I really like the Landscape did you use a lot of wet on dry or wet on wet?

Wet it, wait a moment to dry slightly and wet it with colour

Люблю акварельки. Добавил бы контраста в пару мест, если б умел ими рисовать )) Хотя, может это просто фотография не очень удачная.
Отличные 3Д-модели в портфеле! На скульптора училась или просто нравится лепить?

wet on wet

wet on wet

Спасибо, фотография она совсем другая, хотя я старалась подогнать под действительность.
Очень нравится лепить, была возможность поработать скульптором - очень понравилось. Учу текстуринг, хочу работать по-настоящему :slight_smile:

училась на дизайнера окружения(Environmental designer), у которого ноги растут из интерьерного прошлого.