P2Desing class: The Cliff Tower

So this is my take on P2 Desing class https://gumroad.com/l/TheCliffTower.
I must say it’s a really complete class, with a lot of material and everything you need to know and an awesome price to value.
There’s everything you need to know for a complex workflow, it deals with multiple UV layout, baking, sculpting and a lot more.
There are just a few minor warnings:

• i think this is at least an intermediate class, you can follow with ease if you have some experience with Blender UI and 3d in general (but everything is explained well, so I guess a really willing newcomer could follow trough).
  • It’s really ram consuming. Probably a chapter dedicated to optimization could be a nice addon, because dealing with a lot of high res texture it’s easy to exceed GPU limitations and you end up using CPU ( which meant, for me, 15 hours render , lol!!!)

However, really nice class and thanks to Pierrick for this awesome class.

Hi Defmaka,

First time I see someone that has completed the course.
It looks very cool, maybe a bit too cold and shinny but I’m happy you’ve enjoyed it and really appreciated your nice comment :slight_smile:

Thanks for the support !

Great job siggesting.
But why the fog over the castle, and not before? between the chamber and the castle.
love the lighting

Hi Pierrick, when I saw your class back in august It was a no brainer for me: I was struggling with UVS in a similar project and when I saw it I had to buy it!!!
It was really interesting and I liked a lot your teachings!

Hi Gikkio, honestly I don’t remember why, I’ve completed it like 5 months ago but maybe the reference was like that ( or maybe It would cost some effort more and I was quite tired at the end, lol!!!).