Level Buddy Add-On

I found this Level Buddy Add On Here so i post the link:

http://forums.torque3d.org/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=639

Very good one. I use it myself.

Oh, nice addon! Forgot about this one. Should also have a link directly to the download / purchase page:

That quick demo level he made reminds me of id’s first two Quake games.

Nice addon. But how do you start it.
At first I unzipped it in that addon folder of Blender 2.8RC3. No entry for Level Buddy showed up in the user preferenace addons panel. So I deleted both files and then choose install from file. That worked with getting to the point where I can enable it in user prefereces but now in the I press the T key no interface for the addon shows up.
So I thought maybe it will only work with the OFFI ICAL version of Blender 2.8 So I deleted 2.8RC3 and downloaded and installed 2.81. I did and install from file again and enabled the addon in user prefs. And still no interface or controls.

I watched both videos and the author just already has the interface up and ready to go. I have enabled it in preferance, but cannot see where to get to it’s controls.
EDIT:
After reading doing more googling, I discovered that version 1.3 of this addonn was backwardly compatible with blender versio 2.79. So I installed it in my 2.79 addons folder. So now I can at least see the interface. But I still do not know what does what. I will have to go thru Matt Lucas’ second video minute by minute and see if I can figure it out.