[LIST=|INDENT=7]

1. Genre: Action, Adventure, & TPS
  2. Platform: PC
  3. Engine: Blender
  4. Developer: Morningstar
    [/LIST]

Official Gameplay Trailer

Story
Set place in Epsilon, one of the New Batavia Island, Indonesia in the year of 2026. Alanar as the main character and his sister Alma, life in fear as the world government decided to take out all the material bender or mutant as they called them, with their newly formed military forces “The Alliance” . Alanar who can control fire and Alma who can control water is one of their target. One day, in Alanar and his sister hiding place, a rented house in Epsilon. The Alliance forces invaded the house causing Alma’s death. Before her death, Alma transferred her water bending power to his brother. The journey then begin, as Alanar seek revenge of his death sister, and swore to kill all remaining Alliance forces in the island.

Gameplay

• Skills. Through out the game you will use four material control skills which include fireball, firespray, fireblast, and iceshield and one additional melee skills, which you can see how it works in the trailer.
  • Level. Through out the game you will experience 3 level from this game. With different environment in each level. As example like highway, forest, and underground facility.
  • Enemy. Through out the game you will encounter 2 kind of enemy. There is enemy with melee weapon and the other with firearms. With advantages and disadvantages from each of them.
  • Collectable items. Through out the game you will encounter 3 fashion magazines for you to collect. And If you succeed on collecting all of them, you will get a new outfit for Alanar.

Visit my official website below to download Alanar:
http://morningstarstudio.wixsite.com/mysite

Hey dude! The trailer looks greats! I’ve download your game and try to run in Ubuntu with wine but not too good. There is some problem with my monitor. the screen change to 1280 x 720

I will try on my another laptop win windows. I’ve write about your game in my blog. You can check it at Game Petualangan Gratis Alanar. Anyway good job and good luck with your game!

gamegratisan Thanks for the feedback, i forgot to mention that this game is not yet compatible with other OS other than Windows. It’ll be fixed as soon as possible. Also thanks for the article about Alanar in your blog, i appreciate it :slight_smile:

Wow, interesting concepts! glad to see you back :slight_smile: Keep it up!

The trailer looks really good and the gameplay looks interesting. I will download and play the game. Nice work :yes:.

kitebizelt Ikr it’s been a while :smiley: Thanks btw

BirdaoGwra Thanks much appreciate it :slight_smile:

Really cool game! just played it! Graphics looks pretty cool, game play also. have some problems that the power at times shut of and goes to punch only so i get asskicked some times by the guys with guns! (Those fu…rs jaja). so i have to be pushing the 1 and 2 key lots jajaja, cause it goes off even if i have the stamina (power) to use them.

If could kick the graphics a little further you could have something very very intresting in between hands comercialy speaking.

Really good work! Enjoyed a lot the game.

Smoliterno
Thanks for the review, Glad you liked it :slight_smile: