Salamander Concept Car

Hey. I want to show you first render of my new concept car. The creation of it took me a month. Soon I will show another renderings. I hope you like it guys. It is my second concept, so it is not perfect one. :confused: But I really want to hear your feedback.

Attachments

Nice model!
I love the headlights.
The lighting is very interesting and the back/rim light effect is awesome!
Do you mind sharing the lighting setup?

Thanks for that words Dan and sure, I will share. But my english isnt perfect soooo I will do some screenshots with simple tips in my free time. :slight_smile:
And there you have back side.

Attachments

Okay, great! Thanks! :smiley:
Oh, I feel you. My english isn’t perfect at all either.
Another great render! :wink:

Nice! I love the design, and the renders are awesome!
Keep it up! :slight_smile:

I second the comments about the background, but more than that, I appreciate how you rendered a concept car in a believable manner.

It looks great, while the rear-view mirror seems a little bit strange, I mean the size.

I completely agree on that background, and overall it looks awesome. However, since I am a real critic, I just can’t leave it there.

I can see some slight surface issues on the rear quarter panels, trunk, and side door seams closest to the handle; I don’t personally like the taillights coming to a point next to the trunk seam (or the headlights to the hood seam, but I can see why you did the front that way.); the windshield reflections are slightly offset from the top of the car; also the car seems to sit high in contrast to the distance between the tire and the wheel well. And now for the things I liked as follows: windows were very smooth, taillights run across the back end, {wheels, tires}(these two are very nice), vents above taillights, and dual exhaust(though a little bit close together). Once again very nice model and renders.

Dan I still remember about you. :slight_smile:

An thx guys for comments. I will repair some of my mistakes.
Meanwhile here is another fast render with my logo. :slight_smile:

And small refresh of front.

Attachments

1 Like

I have to admit, this car render looks amazing haha.

I’ve seen a lot of realistic car renders on this forum but something makes this render stand out. I don’t know what exactly makes it different, but it just feels really cool.

encouraging words, thank you very much, I do my best.

Headlights detail

Attachments

1 Like