Countryside

I am still working on it, though I could use some feedback now.

Simply amazing. I especially like the thatched roof, as it is something I’m struggling with at the moment. I have the impression though that the wood on the water wheel is a bit too rough (to much normal/bump).
In front of the cows there is some glow that seems a bit out of place, should that be a bit of mist?

Thanks. The “glow” is supposed to look like mist. I added it in GIMP. Could you explain to me what you meant by “a bit out of place”?

To me it looks more like a light effect, a bit like a flare. Also the mist is localized in one area. I would expect the mist to hugging the floor and be a bit denser in the lower part of the landscape, meaning along the path. From the lighting I get the impression that the time is mid day, while the mist would suggest a morning scene.

I love the roof texture, but it would seem to me that it should be bigger - cover a little more beyond the house floor plan? However i know nothing of this type of architecture.
Fence texture could variate a bit, and also - shape and size of the wooden posts also. Maybe add a third horizontal err, beam? for the fence?