3D Modeler/2D Artist to Create Buildings for Horror Survival Game

Hey guys,

I’m the Design Lead on an Indie Open-World Horror Survival Game called “Cull”. I’m looking for someone to create buildings (enterable and non-enterable) for the 4km-4km map that takes place in rural Maine.

Good news is I have already made a few decent buildings for the game, which you can use as templates. I also have tons of source imagery of abandoned homes (I live near Detroit). Pretty much all I do is clean up the images in Gimp (remove shadows, tree branches, re-scale to fix perspective etc.) and then map it to my 3-D model. In order to make sure all buildings in the game have the same artistic feel, I will need you to use the source images I provide for the exterior of the building. The interior walls, cabinets, ceiling etc is open ended though, so if you have textures you prefer feel free to use those instead

Here are some examples of what I’m looking for as the finished product:

This is my first time pursuing contract work, so I’m open to negotiating price per model. Considering this map is huge, I may need more than one modeler to support this project, or if we work well together, I’d definitely be interested in having people join the project as full team members w/revenue share.

Thanks for any interest
Feel free to contact me here, on indiedb, or at [email protected]

-Andrew L

Hi! I sent you an email

I sent you PM

I’ve send an e-mail, thanks!

I’ve sent you an e-mail.

Sent you an email. :slight_smile:

Sent out a PM.

Hey Have you considered making the game an augmented reality project I have seen some fairly interesting open scene graphing examples especially ROS project’s depth perception routines for involving camera data in virtualized scenario’s. My idea is too adapt my own code for use in a headset(cell phone strapped to my face) that uses perceptual data to modify the environment around you and adapt the game for what’s being used all around you. takes some too do, but I have confidence in the low resolution solution’s for simple android camera data. let me know what I can help with in the game modelling department aswell I have good graphic’s skills. http://facebook.com/abstractind

I send you an email :slight_smile:

My portfolio : https://www.artstation.com/artist/rioprofano