GSLS Materials for architetcural projects

Hello,

I am looking for resources how to create custom GLSL materials with blurred reflections, area lights and so on, that Blender does not support. I have seen many promising stuff online, on Youtube but no tutorials about it even on Blender.org.

Are these shaders separate .py files but how to import and attach them to objects. What are the possibilities of it, Can I use it on any objects. Whether is it easy to use , to apply or is it better if I stick to Unity, UE ?

Are you sure you want to use the Game Engine? What you’re asking should be much easier in Cycles Render.

On using shaders, I advise looking for a tutorial on “realistic water blender game engine”. (I can not post a link yet, being a new user.) Those tutorials show how to implement a water-shader. It will show you how to implement a GLSL-shader using python code, and you can look at the shader itself to see what they’re all about.

I would love to see a new shader-package for the game-engine, though. A standard implementation of fresnel would be great, for instance.
I myself am trying to get some scenes as nice as the forests in “stuntrally”, which is written in ogre3d, and I have a suspicion that ogre has something that blender doesn’t, shadingwise.