Sculpt subforum in the art forum

Hello!
I love blender sculpting capabilities, I think is one of the big and awesome things blender does pretty well! We should empower it more!
I find difficult to find the sculpt threads, they are everywhere, and no where.
I think sculpt deserve a sub-forum inside of art, o wherever you think it is best placed. And I think sculpting is not just modeling, it is, but it is something else to.
Maybe I am alone in this desire, but I doubt that. Thank you for your patience.

I see no reason to split up the finished project forum into more forums each for different modelling techniques.

And I think sculpting is not just modeling, it is, but it is something else to.
I don’t agree

I totally fail at explaining myself.
I propose to make a new subforum like traditional, or like animation, not like finished project. And I think sculpting is not just modeling because you don’t think about vertex or loops or quads, or anything like that, you could not know that and be an awesome sculptor, you only focus in volumes, and in the steps you have to do to get what you want like in the real world sculpture.
I love that we have a subforum for traditional art, but I think sculpture in blender is more important than traditional art, and it deserve a proper place to all be together.
Anyhow, Thank you for answering.

The difficulty, however, is that sculpting is an integral part of most (I daresay all) modeling projects these days. It’s pretty rare to see a complex model that’s been completely created with box modeling or point-to-point techniques. So, to that end, sculpting and modeling have become pretty synonymous.

I just feel that sculpting is scatter everywhere, and is difficult to try to help or see sculpt related threads because of that, It will be nice to have all in one place for the people that love just sculpt, or they do a lot of sculptures. Also it seams that just an sculpt is not a finish thing but it may be, right?
But ok, I see that is not going to happen, Thank you anyway.

You may want to check out the Sketchbooks sub-forum. There’s quite a lot of sculpting work posted there.

Thanks I have been there, there are awesome staff there!