Centering the current frame in the dopesheet/timeline when entering frame number ?

Hi all ,
I am entering very often a frame number in the corresponding box (see picture) to navigate in my animation. Is there a way to center or have this frame in the dopesheet/timeline windows ‘automatically’ instead of mouse scrolling?
Thank you.

You asked your question in the wrong section. There are two other ways to have the marker at the 10th frame. Type it out or use the arrow keys to get there.

Sorry. Isn’t that considered as an animation issue?
I know I can type the frame number directly. My question was that when typing ‘10’, the Dopesheet view doesn’t show the frame 10 but stays at the previous location. Is there a way to center the dopesheet view around the current frame number ?
Hope I made it clear.
Thank you

It is an animation issue of sorts, but this is for works in progress and finished work. What you want is the other animation thread that troubleshoot problems. Try this. Look at the dope sheet editor and look for the button that looks like a life preserver. If the button looks 'greyed out", click on it and the frames should show up.