Geppetto Drawing contest!

Hello Blender artists!

Next year me and two friends of mine will take part to the craziest race in the entire world, the Mongol Rally. For those of you who have no clue of what I am talking about, the mongol rally is a non-competitive race where random people are supposed to drive an unsuitable crappy car from London, UK, to Ulan-Batar, Mongolia. The purpose of the rally is not only to do something incredibly stupid and very likely to be deadly, but also to raise some money for charity, in fact every team has to raise AT LEAST 1.000£ pounds to devolve to no-profit organizations.

That said, it’s time to talk about the contest!

We thought that driving a car for over a third of the planet without a spiritual guide would be too bad for our souls. For this reason, we decided to create a contest to find us a mascot to bring with us throughout the entire journey, and being this forum full of incredibly talented artists, we thought some of you might be interested in joining the competition.

The rules are simple: every person could join the contest with one single entry. There is no limitation to techniques and style, you can make a 3D render or a simple paper drawing, we’d like everyone to express his own creativity the way they prefer. We are looking for a mascot, but you can draw anything, a car, an animal, a human being, a tree, the only restriction is that you can’t post anything that is copyright protected or contains nudity. Contest is based on facebook likes, the three images with more likes will go to the final, where my friends and I will decide the winner.

The contest winner will receive the greatest of prizes, we’ll give its creation life, and you will be our next Geppetto! Two copies of the winning entry will be created by a local artisan, one will come with us to Mongolia, and one will be shipped for free to the winner! It’s not so much in terms of value, but we hope it will be enough to motivate people to join us for something that, at the end, is done for charity! :slight_smile: Also, every participant will see his name on our wall of thanks, as soon as we publish our new website!

You can find the complete contest rules here, the contest is run on our facebook page, that you can find at this link.

We hope to see many of you joining this contest!