BLOXcity is looking for Asset Creators! 3D Blender Artist

BloxCity is an online development game for children targeted from ages 8-16. Our game is still in development so the majority of the community tend to spend a lot of time creating groups, uploading assets, and or posting on the community forums.
Our team here at BloxCity is dedicated to satisfy all 60,000 (and growing!) of our users, so we’re looking for 5 new, awesome, creative, helpful, fun, and positive people to join our design team. Being that we’re currently a start-up we don’t offer any paid positions. All work is volunteer, for now. We plan to reward every one of our staff members who volunteer their time to help make sure BloxCity is running smoothly.
About the Asset Creator position;
Blox City is looking for 3D animators to help strengthen our connection to our user base within our Market. In addition to helping strengthen our market, we’re also looking for dedicated team members who work well with others, and aren’t afraid to present ideas to our team.
A message from the Vice President of Asset Management
" Hey, I’m Ricky, and I am the VP of Asset Management at BLOX City, Inc. (www.BLOXCity.com) Here at BLOX City you will be working under me as an Asset Creator making 3D virtual clothing items for our game avatars such as hats and misc accessories. We will be having weekly department meetings to make sure that we are on the same page with everything, such as; sharing our ideas and explaining what we have done/what we are currently working on. Can’t wait to meet some of you guys! " _
*We are currently seeking (Work from Home) candidates who can spend at least 3 hours online a day creating items for the community. All work is volunteer for the time being.
Feel like the role is a perfect fit for you? Email us
*If you have a background in 3D design and would like to show us your resume; send us an email.

Semi Req;

Must be at least 16 years of age
Polygon count must stay around 50 - 5,000

Available to work at least 10 hours a week

Able to create 4 models a week (7 Days)

Have a working microphone or headset

Familiar with Blender

Can UV map 3D models *
Can texture 3D models *
Can animate in 3D *
Can make renders

Is this going to be a free product?

If not, 10 hours a week, 4 models, is not “volunteer” work!

“We plan to reward every one of our staff members who volunteer their time…”

how about being specific? … and a pat on the back doesn’t count.

Our designers are very important to use, so if we have to indeed pay you, we’ll do it. We’re just not down for crazy pricing, and if we can find someone who’s willing to be part of something new; would be even better.

I might be interested. Can we get in touch through PM?

This looks very much like Roblox.