Cartrdge October challenge: Space in the Fall

Hey everyone! I wanted to let you all know about a contest that kicked off today on Cartrdge that I thought you might enjoy. Themed “Space in the Fall,” you’ll be imagining what fall might be like in space, and using that to design a scene depicting a part of a level. Let your imaginations run wild on this one; it could mean designing “fall-looking” spaceships, thinking about what the season would be like on another planet, or what the void itself might be like if it experienced seasons. Feel free to use whatever art style you’d like, and to team up with as many people as you want!

You can find more info here on the blog post: http://blog.cartrdge.com/post/151292550680/october-challenge-space-in-the-fall

Oooh, I like the topic and it fits with a game Idea I’ve had in my head for a while…

Former Atari managers later revealed that over 700,000 cartridges had been buried … of Space History for display and auction on behalf of the City of Alamogordo, which … were reported buried in a landfill in Alamogordo, New Mexico, in the fall of 1983. … (retrieved October 30, 2015); Muckle, R. (2014, September/October).

Former Atari managers later revealed that over 700,000 cartridges had been buried … of Space History for display and auction on behalf of the City of Alamogordo, which … were reported buried in a landfill in Alamogordo, New Mexico, in the fall of 1983. … (retrieved October 30, 2015); Muckle, R. (2014, September/October).