culinary scene?

hi im looking for most of all a single frame render of a logo/ scene/tv show intro…
i have a new culinary biz called “crooked culinary” so im looking for a single frame for a landing page graphic.i’d also like that work to not go unused so with a few camera moves and it would become a show video intro, i’d like the graphic to contain a dbl “c” for putting on hats and such with embroidery thread im also known as “the culinary crime-lord” so that where the “crooked culinary” come from …id like to think of it as a metal band from a record company or one of those tattoo show video intro’s if that makes sense thanks in advance looking for quotes im a newbie so i would want the blend file as well as it being in “cycles” render eng. work for hire only

Hi Lyricbb,

This sounds like fun :slight_smile: I’ll drop you a private message with a few ideas and maybe we can speak more?,

regards,

Steve

Hi Lyricbb I’ve sent a pm. Thanks

Hi Lyricbb,

My thoughts were of a kitchen at the angle of my render above (But I’d like to do a fresh image of a chef’s kitchen) and the I’ve attached a recent logo I created to show how we could place the chef’s hat above the logo at an angle, I think it would look pretty cool to have the hat arrive from somewhere of screen and land on top of your logo.

Speak soon,

Thanks