Looking for an isometric script generator

Hey folks! I recently just got into Blender and found about Mixamo. Using Mixamo with blender makes me feel like a god. Not really an animator per say, but finding free models and Mixamoing them, and then using Blender to export to isometric sprites. Then, use these puppies inside my 2d game game (similar to Diablo 2).

I found a tutorial online on how to setup a curved circle and do a 360 deg rotation on 3d model. This makes it possible to render out character animations in 8 directions (obviously :P), and the tutorial was quite long, but well worth it.

My problem is the amount of tedious work required now. I have around 10 animations from Mixamo, and need them all exported in 8 directions. For each character class, and then I need to do it for weapons, armor, helmets, etc. Which I will render out separately, and then add them ontop as a layer.

With that said, was curious if anyone know’s a script that does this for you? For example, rendering out all 8 directions using Blender’s Camera, then after that’s done, change the animation to the next one, and so on.

Thanks in advance!

Hey I have done something very similiar only just rendering different camera angles for a given rotation around a large scene, for lod and then pop in the real huge mesh when I get close enough to it. despite the bpy operator access and it’s almost compatibility with multithread rendering( I lost frames sometimes for unknown reasons). it’s still just easier to go in the graph editor and linearily add the keyframe for each angle by the animation frame step and then render individual images,likewise with the visibility of the armor, weapons, etc. could be movement or other material transparency keyframes. goodluck

go at blender org for list of scripts and I think there is one there for isometric view
but not for doing anim with it !

happy bl