Issue with Wacom tablet

Hello!

First of all, I believe I am writting in the right part of the forum, if not, please relocate this thread.

Well, I am still trying to understand what is happening to me. Hope any of you is having the same issues than I am, and maybe can help. I have 1 monitor and 1 Wacom tablet, and I’ve been working this way for months. Recently, I bought a new monitor and I connected the 3 of them using a dock station.

Everything seems to be working fine until I tried to draw in Blender using grease pencil. Suddenly, it was not working! When I tried to make a curve stroke (curve as in Draw mode) it only draws straight lines (as in Line mode).

The weirdest thing is that If I move the Blender window to any of the other monitors, drawing works perfectly (But of course, only with the mouse) and if I disconnect the 3rd monitor’s HDMI cable, the drawing works perfectly in the Wacom.

I have tried other Blender versions (2.72, 2.76 and 2.77) with the same issue. I have tried to draw in another software (nothing fancy, the Paint program that comes with Windows and Photoshop)in the Wacom tablet having all the monitors connected and it worked, so I guess the problem is somehow related to Blender or maybe the problem is in my brain.

Have you ever noticed such a weird thing? I don’t want to be connecting/disconnecting the 3rd monitor everytime that I want to draw something in GP.

Thanks for reading!!

Sergio

Come oooon, no one is having this issue?? Something that I can try?

up! :frowning: :frowning:

I’m having the same issue, but for me it’s not just the tablet the mouse gives me the same results. Every line i draw ends up a straight line, as if I held Shift down while drawing.