3D Artist for RTS indie game

Hi we are a small indieteam, that works since two month on a RTS game. At the moment we have everything expect good models and because we need many of them and are all not experienced it would need far to long to make them on our own. Our concept is, to have many different races with many buildings and units. For our first alpha we will just make the humans with around 10 buildings and 15 units. They all should be in a low poly style, maybe a bit like the units of “Stoneheart” (just google it) with some basic animations like idle, walking and attacking. Our game will be a fantasy game with a simple graphic style. This makes modelling not so difficult but still time intensive, if you don’t know all the shortcuts, because of the mass of needed models.

To us:
We are at the moment 5 people,
One 2D Designer from Germany.
One CEO for the publicity economy and website also from Germany.
Two programmers, me the leading one from Germany and one from Netherlands.
And a very good sound designer from USA Florida.

As conclusion it not metters where you come from. The only important thing is, that you will share our passion for the project and have some time to spend in it, because there will be not more then two people for the moddeling stuff.

Personally I spended around 5 hours per day the last month, but this will change a bit when university starts in two weeks. But I still will finish the project, because we are a nice team, already spended hundreds of hours and are still very passionated about our work.

Now would be the time to share what we have done so far. The problem is that we want announce our game on around two weeks and I can’t post the things public now. But if you are already interested we could speak more about the game and the team and I could show you our current state in Skype and could send you some examples of everyones work, just that you know that we are all qualified.

The last point, the payment. I choosed it as the last point because it is not out priority. We all develop this because we want gain experience and love the project. Later if it is finished we will publish it and I am quite sure that we will earn some money with it, but if we do and how much nobody knows. If we will earn just some money we will need it to pay taxes, the company funding and licenses. If we would earn a great amount of money we would split the remaining amount fairly to the members of the team (you will be one of them too :wink: )
But I can’t promise this. What I could promise, is that your work will be part of a fantastic game, that you will have fun with our team and gain experience. And we all will thank you and give you credit in the game.

First thank you, if you still read this. If you are interested please contact me and I will try to reach you in Skype. Then we can speak about everything and see if you fit in our team and if you want fit in it ��.

It the seems like I have to add a picture to arouse some interest. Keep in mind, that everything is work in progress and change daylie. If there is a little bit of interest please PM me that I can realy show the project to you, because this screenshot can´t represent the potential we see in the project.

It is a screenshot of a part of a 2v2 map. If you now ask yourself why it is just a part then ask me in PM :p. It relates to a feature that will make our game unique, but that is secret at the moment.

Edit:
The problem is solved, I found one.