Rectangle grid

Hi guys,

I’m very new to Blender and still trying to avoid a complete mental breakdown. My latest mistake is changing the grid from square tiles to rectangle tiles on a project. I have no idea how I did it or how to undo it. I’ve searched Google and this forum but am not sure what to look for. This is probably very easy to correct, but I’m at a loss.

Help?

Thanks in advance
Filip

could you give us a screenshot? did never see this before.

The second screenshot is top view. It’s not just the grid that looks different, but my book also looks warped. I’m sure this is just a setting, but I can’t find the problem anywhere.
Thanks for the reply

Hi

You use a Lattice Modifier…See some Lattice video to see how to use it…Here is one…https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mevBjx5zM2c

Do not know what you’re trying to make…But the Lattice Modifier is used to deform the mesh.
When You drag Verties in the lattice it deform the mesh…Mesh need to have a lot of Geometry to work right.

Tai

Looks like you are in isometric view. hit 5 on the num pad. That should bring you back to perspective view.

As Cybermonk said, you are in Orthographic view as dictated by the top left “User Ortho” Hit 5 on numpad

oh yeah my bad. Orthographic.

Yep, that’s the one. Thank you guys so much.
Taipan, i’m trying to make an animated book.