Red House

Hi everyone, its my first time posting here so let me know if I’m doing something wrong. This is a house I made based on photos of a real house. Its for a client so I can’t show you his photos but the end result is pretty similar. The limit was ~2000 tris so I had to be careful with detailing.

Since I will be making more of them I would like your suggestions on how to improve.

More images here: http://www.josipk.com/2016/10/red-house-paid-project.html

You could add a little more variety to the windows: have some double-width or with the drapes pulled open. The chimney bricks seem a little too clean compared to the worn white trim, whereas the red parts may have been repainted. I guess your face limit prevents you from adding down spouts to the gutters or a garage door handle.

Thank you !
You are right about the window variety and chimney color, it should be a quick fix. Spouts will take me too far over the limit but garage door handle might be something I can pull off.

Looks very nice, the detail amount of detail for such a low polygon count is impressive. However the roof looks extremely flat, I think something as simple as a slight overhang would add a little more depth. Additionally tweaking/adding a normal map for the roof tiles if possible could also make the roof look better.