anyone who have free time to modify and add function this addon?

hi anyone have freetime and Voluntered work to modify and add more function to this addon / script

the addon doesnt have function Translate XYZ and Dimension XYZ

i have no knowledge in python scripting but i really find this script useful and speeding up workflow when using tablet because you can input the threshold of snap

blender has also snap function by holding ctrl ( 5 degree ) and ctrl + shift for 1 degree but the value is low and it was locked in default value

i hope someone who has free time to modify this useful script add more function translate xyz and Dimensions xyz

layout :

thankyou

Nice find. Can’t help with the code but you can contact JuhaW here.

interesting one
let us know if it works with added features

happy bl

this is amazing mr juhaw
I didn’t expect that update arrived so soon
thank you so much

hi again i tried moving and rotating it seems it has problem with other object

in camera when i use the tool ( location / rotate ) it will use Normal Orientation by default
while in object meshes it will use global orientation which i prefered

is it possible to make other object ( camera lamp bones text etc)
when i use rotate / move

orientation will be use depending on active orientation on 3Dview (ex. Local , global, normal, custom )

ps. if it will take time or required to recode the script please do not bother
i have temporary solution which is parenting object to empty / setup hotkey Cycle ( Global - Normal )

thank you again for creating this plugin

Location moves are based on objects Local orientation so if you dont rotate objects it looks like moves are based on Global orientation.

now you give me an idea !!
yeah i realize that “Local Rotation” is title of plugin
i test my luck replacing all text LOCAL to GLOBAL in python file and it working no error

i will mainly use this for camera / lamps / objects for quick rotate and move
i use tablet and i prefer pressable custom value and this plugin really helps me
thank you again mr.juhaw