Wtf-186

Hi, everybody

Modeling in Blender render with cycles 1000 samples
Textures: Substance Painter.

Nice work, the textures on the car look amazing! The rock in the bottom right looks kind of fake, but the rest of the scene looks great. Keep it up!

Coolness! My type of vehicle :yes:

Awesome image! The textures are great. The car model looks very detailed, but I think the bump map on the road is a bit too low resolution.

Totally dope

To BATMOOSE thank you, maybe this one would be better ?

To Piita: thank you I’m glad you like this car (it is convenient for traffic jams ;p)

To Dan80: thank you, you are right for the bump I made this texture for the entire ground and it is a mistake.

To Ihumungus: thank you

Nice to see another work of yours, Grabeunwik. I agree with some of the comments, the only thing is the ground texture. And meybe it’s too flat, too. Maybe some mesh displacement on it could be fine.

Besides that I find the image cool. I was one of the ones who went crazy with last Mad Max movie :wink:

I like the light and the environment colors and plants. The car looks great, but be care with the wheels texture, as well. Maybe they are too clean (despite the rustiness). Maybe some particles would be fine, like little rocks, or mud…

Anyway, I came here for the image. So it is a eyecatching one :wink: Congrats. And have a nice day!

This is a MASTERPIECE! OMG!