[WNG] Haunt

The game: You are a ghost/fireball haunting a cave. Chase the explorer out of your cave so you can return to sleeping. The themes it used were “Run Away” and “Black and White”

This game was made in about 3.5 hours for the Weekly Nano Game, then I ran out of ideas for levels. I also couldn’t think of a way to animate a human in the remaining time. So here it is!
A complete playthrough of the four levels takes me about a minute, but may take you longer.

Screenshot:

Controls: Move the mouse. If you’re close to the NPC, he will jump.
Download: WNG1.zip (3.44 MB)

I have the complete development on video if anyone thinks it’s worth me uploading it.
Making levels takes about two minutes per level, so if you have any good idea’s, let me know. Ideas for traps/features are also allowed as I may develop this further.

nice game.

Interesting game! I remember thinking it was cool because of the reverse type of feel: instead of you being chased, you are the one chasing. It’s very easy to see where this game could have grown given more time; an extra day, or even just an extra hour! Nice, dude :slight_smile:

I love the way you made the levels. It would be pretty easy to hand that over to a generator script, maybe using real time texture paint

I love the contrast of this game, and the overall visual effects! Also nice AI.