Not so scary Halloween animation.

This is my first Bender animation. A short little film i made for Halloween. Any feedback is welcome. Thank you.

Here’s my take on this. The animation style is interesting. It has as 2d feel on this. Here’s where things became iffy for me. When the moon first came out from the ground to rise in one direction, seconds later you had it moving in a different direction and then you had it to set down behind the hill only to rise up again. Nothing else happened after of that. I also noticed that you used a particle system to simulate rain perhaps? Also the bat that was approaching the screen is still there. You can still see its eye after the 2:25 mark.

Now for the bat animation, you did a great job on the flapping of its wings. The movement of the spider across the screen was fun to watch, but it’s placement was somewhat weird to me. You could work on the bird’s movements and have it just fly off the fence in one smooth direction instead of having it rise up on the Z axis and then take off. The fight of the witch could have been better if you had her fly around the house and then fly past the moon. You can improve the timing of that by having the witch fly past the wolf at a moderate speed.

The last thing that’s not needed is the word GAMO on the left side of the screen throughout the entire film. You could have let that show for no more than 5 seconds and then fade it out.

Other than that, for the first attempt. It’s a good short film.

Thank you very much for the input. I really appreciate your objectivity.

Thank you for the input. I appreciate your objectivity.