Multi material object bug?

So i have this object here, with 3 materials. On portrait view, he is like that:

But when i play the game, he looks like that

Seems like he’s mixing the material on the meshes with no logic, and i can’t understand why is that occurring. Some help?

Try changing the scene from multi texture to GLSL if you haven’t already. Multi texture is the default method of shading and can be kind of glitchy. The option to switch to GLSL is under the ‘scene’ tab.

the material for the mid section that is disappearing, select it, scroll down turn of backface culling.
or flip the direction of the normals in edit mode.

Grenzer, my print doesn’t show it, but it’s already on GLSL

Cotax, Backface Culling is disabled to all my materials, and my meshs faces are already flipped right. What is weird about what is happening is the fact that materials are swapping between meshes and becoming invisible

I managed to solve it by just copying the object, then the two objects (the copy and original) where OK. But if i delete the copy, the original bugs again, but when i delete the original and stay with the copy, it was OK. Maybe this is a bug?

Backface culling should always be enabled (unless you have an very thin object like a sheet of paper or curtains).

In your case it might apply for the net, but not for the wood. I guess you want transparency on the net anyway. Therefore it makes a lot of sense to have two objects: a frame showing the wood and the transparent/seni-transparent net.

Beside of that I can’t tell what the problem is. I usually avoid multimaterial meshes.