Looking for a simple keyframe animator, nothing more!

Hey everyone!

So basically I’m using a Auto Rigged character from Mixamo. It’s royalty free, no license issues are present for current downloaded models. (Check Jeanette’s post on their adobe forums)

My issue is these new animations from Mixamo come in and different origin starting locations.

I could blend these using the keyframe editor and adding 5 frames, then copying the pose so it transitions. But this way seems far to mechanical and doesn’t look right.

I have a Auto Rigged boned T-Pose Bruce model from Mixamo. All I need is someone to animate different animations:

IDLE, WALK, RUN, CHARGE, WHIRLWIND, ATTACK, SWING ATTACK, etc.

But, the animations need to be done from the origin location forward. We are developing a Diablo 2 style game, think the D2 sprites that were rendered out. I have wrote a Blender script that renders the animations all out in 16 cardinal directions. So honestly, I just need someone to create new “actions” in the action editor for each new animation and send me back the .blend file.

Please pm me on the forums or reply here.

I have no idea about the price. Simple 10-30 frame animations shouldn’t take an animator that long since the body is already rigged from Mixamo. But then again, it’s your time and u deserve $.

Edit: For example: Look at the starting position of each animation (it’s at the same location): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6YGFctIXtQ

I need something similar like this if that helps!

Leave some info. of yours, so that people who are interested in this is able to contact you soon.
i guess skype or E-mails both are fine.

Hello,

I could do the animations and look at the rig and see if i can solve that problem about the origin.            

My name is David Monteiro and I have been working as a              Games 3D character animator  for about 7 years.

I have both keyframe animation and motion capture              experience and have worked with Maya, 3DS Max and Blender              and i am based in Berlin/Germany.

My Showreel 2016 can be seen here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N4Ql7uB-nI&feature=youtu.be  

Best regards, 

David  
         ---------------------- 
          David Monteiro 

Berlin/Germany

[EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL] 

Mobil: +49 176 9650 111 2 

Hey! I would be happy to do animation for you. Email me at [email protected] with details.