3d face of real person?

Hello,

I want to ask something. Is there a way that you can make a 3d face of a real person or is that very difficult. I want to make a suprise for my son and daughter which I don’t see a lot due to a divorce and that makes it quite hard for me and I want to surprise them and try to make a 3d animation with them in it…But I just start with blender and I don’t have the finances to pay somebody to create that for me.

Anyone can help me out please.

Jonhsame

Cong ty thong cong nghet uy tin dich vu thong cong nghet gia re giup viec nha gia dinh

It is challenging for someone with years and years of experience. Maybe that tells enough how difficult it would be for someone new to 3D.

It is possible with enough time and effort.

To piggyback on JA12, yes it is possible, but only with much practice. If you’re new to 3D, but have clay sculpting experience, you might have a faster transition. However, no matter how you look at it, you still have a lot of learning to do. Don’t take it as discouragement. Just know that if you’re going to try and make your children in 3D, they’ll likely look a little older before you get the result you’re truly happy with.

In the meantime, you might be interested in a ‘shortcut’ like this. This result is not animation friendly, so keep that in mind. But your children may still enjoy the novelty of being rendered in 3D.

Cheers

Hey, there’s some work around like Fuse by Mixamo, Make Human or Manuel Bastioni Lab (created by a froum member). If you want more “Cartoonized” style try CG Cookie Flex Rig. All of them are animation friendly and free for personal use.

Maybe you can’t get exactly what you looking for, but i guess it could be good enough considering you’re a begginer.

Hope it helped. Cheers…